Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has extended the deadline to submit online applications or the recruitment of 140 Assistant Professors at the state Medical Education Department. Candidates can access the recruitment notification at the CGPSC website psc.cg.gov.in and apply for the vacancies there till May 25. Earlier, the deadline was May 15.
The deadline has been extended to facilitate candidates amid the coronavirus-caused disruption.
An application fee of Rs 300 is applicable.
Assistant Professors will be hired for both Broad Specialities and Super Specialities. CGPSC will conduct a selection test followed by an interview round to recruit candidates.
The age limit for candidates outside Chhattisgarh is 25-30, while that of state domiciles is 25-40.
Candidates are advised to read the recruitment advertisement carefully to get more details on the vacancies, eligibility, etc.
Steps to apply for CGPSC Asst Professor recruitment 2021:
- Visit CGPSC website psc.cg.gov.in
- Go to ‘Online Application’ section and select Assistant Professor
- Click on the apply link and proceed to registration window
- Fill the application form, pay fee and submit
- Download form and take a printout.