In today’s edition, Aam Aadmi Party MP Sanjay Singh suspended from Parliament for rest of Monsoon Session, US says Manipur sexual assault incident is deeply concerning and Indian banks have written off Rs 10.57 lakh crore in bad loans in the last five years.
Scripted and hosted by Aena produced and edited by Avinash Kumar.
- Explained: Indian banks wrote off Rs 2.09 lakh crore in bad loans last year
- Modi government under fire over new rules allowing wilful defaulters to settle loans with lenders
- Why Prime Minister Modi’s speech on Manipur is worse than his silence
- ‘Everyone should know what happened to us’: Four Kuki women recount brutal assaults they survived
- What’s really happening in Manipur? Read our ground reports
- From Babri to Gyanvapi, how India’s courts have helped escalate Hindutva claims on mosques