- Aarefa Johari went searching for the women’s voices missing from Gujarat’s political debate.
- In Madhya Pradesh, Mridula Chari chanced upon a granny who had run away with the family jewelry.
- Abhishek Dey was in Uttarakhand to cover elections when he saw a tiger crossing the road.
- Reporting on communal tensions in Uttara Kannada, T Ameerudheen found that he had to conceal his own name too.
- Supriya Sharma tells the tale of how she nearly got deported from Kurdistan and how Akshay Kumar saved her from hunger.
- While reporting in Uttar Pradesh, Shreya Roy Chowdhury found that she had become a local celebrity.
- Arunabh Saikia, on assignment covering terror-funding in Assam, discovered roads that go nowhere.
- Vinita Govindarajan learnt that she had to cross an invisible caste barrier to get to the story in Tamil Nadu.
- Reporting on gau rakshaks in Jammu, Rayan Naqash was told to leave town.