The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) will conclude the online application process for the post of Village Development Officer (VDO) today, October 9. Interested candidates can apply for the posts on Commission’s official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Age Limit: 18-40 years as on January 1, 2022.
Educational Qualification: The applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree in any stream with O level certificate from the Department of Electronics Accreditation Government of India (DOEACC). More details are in the notification.
RSMSSB will select candidates on the basis of a preliminary exam, followed by the Main exam. The VDO Prelim exam will be held in December 2021 and qualified candidates will then appear for the Main exam in February 2022.
The candidates from general/ OBC category are required to pay the application fee of Rs 450, whereas 350 is applicable to candidates from BC/ OBC/ EWS category candidates. For candidates from SC/ ST category, Rs 250 is applicable.
Steps to apply for RSMSSB VDO vacancy 2021:
- Visit the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Recruitment Advertisement”
- Click on “Apply Online” against Village Development Officer - 2021
- Now click on “Apply Online”
- Register to create profile and proceed with application form
- Pay fees, upload documents and submit the form
- Download copy and take a print for future reference