Today, October 26 is the last date to register for the Pre-Agriculture Test (PAT) 2021. Interested candidates can apply at the official website peb.mp.gov.in.
The MP PAT 2021 will be conducted from December 5 to 7 or admissions to agricultural courses in government-run institutes. The exam will be held in two sessions on all three days: 9.00 AM to 12 noon and 2.00 to 5.00 PM.
The candidates from general category are required to pay the application fee of Rs 500, whereas Rs 250 is applicable to candidates from reserved categories.
Candidates who have passed the Class 12 or 10+2 board exam in Science are eligible to apply for PAT 2021. More details are in the notification.
Based on the PAT 2021 result, counselling process for admission to first-year B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (Forestry) and B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) will be conducted by the institutes.
Steps to apply for MP PAT 2021:
- Visit official website peb.mp.gov.in
- Click on ‘Online Form - Pre-Agriculture Test (PAT) - 2021’
- Click on apply link for PAT and create profile through the link ‘Profile Registration’
- Register at MP PEB and apply for PAT 2021
- Fill application form, upload documents, pay fee
- Submit form, download a copy and take printout.
Disclaimer: The story has been updated to rectify an error.