Today is the last day to apply online for the posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor advertised by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies at the official website mpsconline.gov.in.
Age: 18-38 years as on April 1, 2022. The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved categories.
Qualification: Possess a degree in Law; and thereafter possess experience of working as an advocate in the High Court or in a Court Subordinate thereto, for a period of not less than five years.
MPSC will shortlist candidates for a personal interview to select recruits. If there are many applications, the Commission may conduct a screening test to shortlist candidates.
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 719 (unreserved) or Rs 449 (reserved category).
Steps to apply for MPSC recruitment 2022:
- Visit official website mpsconline.gov.in
- Go to ‘User Registration’ and create profile
- Login using credentials and apply for the desired post
- Fill application form, upload documents, pay fee
- Submit form and download a copy
- Take a printout for future reference.