Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the admit card for the Main examination to be conducted for the post of Field Assistant. Eligible candidates can download their hall tickets from the official website ossc.gov.in.
As per the notification released earlier, the examination is scheduled to be conducted on June 23, 2022, from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM. The exam will be held through computer-based recruitment examination (CBRE) mode at Bhubaneshwar, Balasore, Berhampur, Khurda, Rourkela, and Sambalpur.
The paper will consist of 100 questions of 1 mark each. Protocol of Covid-19 like use of sanitizer, social distancing, wear of 3 layer of mask must be adhered to during examination, reads the notification.
Steps to download the admit card
- Visit the official website ossc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on Field Assistant admit card link
- Key in your login details and submit
- Check and download the admit card
- Take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.