Today is the last day to apply online for recruitment to the post of Specialist Officer (SO) Positions in Scale I, II, III and IV in various specializations at the Indian Bank. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies at the IBPS website ibps.in.
The Indian Bank SO recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 203 vacancies.
- Financial Analyst (Credit Officer): 60
- Risk Officer: 15
- IT/Computer Officer: 23
- Information Security: 07
- Marketing Officer: 13
- Treasury Officer (Dealer for Treasury): 20
- Forex Officer: 10
- Industry Development Officer: 50
- HR Officers: 05
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, pay scale, educational qualification and other details available in the notification below:
The selection process will consist of shortlisting of applications followed by interview or Written/ Online Test followed by Interview.
The applicants from SC/ST/PWBD category are required to pay the fee of Rs 175, whereas Rs 850 is applicable to all other applicants.
Steps to apply for Indian Bank SO recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website www.indianbank.in
- On the homepage, click on Career tab
- Click on “Click here for Registration under RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS 2023”
- Register and proceed with the application process
- Fill up the form, pay the fee and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference