Today, June 16, is the last date to apply for the post of Urban Technical Officer under ADVT. NO. 16/2023 in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website apsc.nic.in.
The APSC recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 103 Urban Technical Officer posts (Junior Grade-III) as per the Assam Urban Engineering Service cadre under the Department of Housing and Urban Affairs. The pay scale is Rs 30,0001 to 1,10,000 under Pay Band - 4.
Age Limit: 21–38 years of age as on January 1, 2023. The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering (Full Time) from any AICTE-recognized university/institution.
The applicants from unreserved category are required to pay the fee of Rs 250, whereas Rs 150 is applicable to candidates from SC/ST/OBC/MOBC. Candidates from BPL and PwBD category are exempted from payment of the fee.
Steps to apply for APSC UTO Vacancy 2023
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- Go to “Online Recruitment Portal”
- Click on “Apply Here” under Urban Technical Officer posts
- Register and apply for the vacancies
- Fill in the details, upload the required documents, and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.