The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) will soon close the online registration window for recruitment to the post of Draftsman. Eligible candidates can now apply for the vacancies on the official website ukpsc.net.in till July 13 (upto 11.59 PM). The notification is available at psc.uk.gov.in.
The UKPSC recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 64 vacancies for Draftsman in various departments. The pay scale is Level 6 (Rs 35,400-1,12,400).
Age Limit: 18 years to 42 years as on July 1, 2023.
Educational Qualification: A candidate must possess a certificate of Draftsmanship or a Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or institution.
No application/exam fee is required.
Steps to apply for UKPSC Draftsman posts 2023
- Visit the official website ukpsc.net.in
- Click on the application link against Draftsman recruitment 2023
- Fill in the details, upload the required documents
- Pay the fee and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference
The selection process will include a competitive written exam of 250 marks.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.