Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has deferred the online application deadline for the Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), and Yantrik posts. Applicants can now register for the posts at joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in till September 27, 2023.
“The last date for submission of application form for CGEPT-01/2024 batch has been extended till 27 Sep 23 (1700 hrs),” reads the notification.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 350 posts in the Indian Coast Guard.
- Navik (General Duty): 260
- Navik (Domestic Branch): 30
- Yantrik (Mechanical): 25
- Yantrik (Electrical): 20
- Yantrik (Electronics): 15
Candidates can check the pay scale, eligibility criteria, educational qualification and other details available in the notification below:
Candidates (SC/ST candidates are exempt) are required to pay a fee of Rs 300 through online mode.
Steps to apply for ICG Navik/ Yantrik posts 2023
- Visit the official website joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- On the homepage, go to “Join ICG as Enrolled Personnel (CGEPT)”
- Click on the ICG Navik/ Yantrik 2023 application link
- Register and log in to apply
- Fill up the form, pay the fee, and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference
The selection of recruits will be based on an all-India order of merit on their performance in Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test, Final Medicals at INS Chilka and Document Verification, and satisfactory performance in training at INS Chilka.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.