The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has commenced the online application process for recruitment to various posts of Homeopathic Medical Officer, Professor and others under Advt Number D-4/E-1/2023. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website uppsc.up.nic.in till October 26. The last date for submission of hard copy of application is November 2.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 84 vacancies in various departments of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Deputy Director : 1 vacancy
- Assistant Chemist : 2 vacancies
- Homeopathic Medical Officer : 54 vacancies
- Professor : 27 vacancies
Candidates are advised to check the post-wise eligibility criteria, reservation/relaxation, age limit, educational requirements, work experience, pay scale and other information on the official notification below:
Candidates belonging to General/Unreserved/Economically Backward Classes and Other Backward class categories will be charged an application fee or Rs 105, candidates from SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen categories will be charges Rs 65 and Disabled category candidates will be charged Rs 25.
Steps to apply for the posts
- Visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the link for Direct Recruitment to Various posts
- Now click on the apply link against Advt Number D-4/E-1/2023
- Select post, complete OTR registration and login
- Fill out the form, upload documents, pay the fee
- Submit and download a copy of the application
- Take a printout for future reference
“In case of large number of applicants for the post/ posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time. Under the conditions of holding screening test (Objective Type), penalty (Negative Marking) shall be imposed for wrong answers given by the
candidates,” reads the official notification.
For more information, candidates must visit the official website here.