The Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC Limited) will today, December 8, close the online application window for recruitment to the non-executive posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on the official website omcltd.in.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 100 non-executive posts. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, age limit, vacancy details, pay scale and other details available in the notification below:
The candidate (except SC/ST/PwBD & Departmental candidate) is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable amount of Rs 500. Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category, PwBD candidates and Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Steps to apply for Non-Executive posts
- Visit the official website omcltd.in
- Go to Careers tab
- Click on the application link under Recruitment of 100 nos. Non-Executive posts
- Register and proceed with the application process
- Fill up the form, pay the fee and submit the form
- Download and take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.