State Bank of India (SBI) has released admit cards for its 2018 PO Main exam. The SBI PO Main admit cards were released on June 20th, as per the official schedule given in the SBI PO notification.
Candidates applying for SBI’s PO posts who cleared the SBI PO Prelim exam are eligible to appear for the online Main exam, which is scheduled to be held on August 4th.
Those who have applied for the SBI PO posts will be able to check for their admit cards on the official SBI Careers website, sbi.co.in/careers The SBI PO Prelim results, which were expected on July 15th, were released on July 16th.
Here is how to download your SBI PO Main admit card
- Log on to the SBI careers website.
- Hover over the Join SBI tab on the top and click on Current Openings.
- Click on the section for Recruitment of Probationary Officers.
- Under this section, look for and click on the link that says Download Main Examination Call Letter.
- Alternatively, click on this link to get direct access to the candidate login page to download SBI PO Main admit cards.
- Log in to access your SBI PO Main exam call letter or admit card.
The results of the SBI PO Main exam are scheduled to be declared on August 20th. Those who clear the exam will move on to the next round of SBI recruitment for PO posts: the interview stage.
Call letters or admit cards for the interview round are expected to be released on September 1st, and the interviews will be conducted from September 24th to October 12th, 2018.