State Bank of India (SBI) has released the call letter for the candidates eligible for the interview round of the 2020 Probationary Officer (PO) recruitment. Candidates who have cleared the Main exam can download their admit card for the SBI PO interview 2020 at the Bank’s Career website sbi.co.in/web/careers on or before March 7.
Steps to download SBI PO 2020 interview call letter:
- Visit SBI Career page website sbi.co.in/web/careers
- Go to ‘Latest Announcement’ and select ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers’
- Click on the link ‘Download Interview Call Letter’
- Enter Registration No/Roll No and date of birth
- Download SBI PO interview call letter and take printout.
The final phase of selection will include an interview round and depending on the COVID-19 restrictions, a Ground Discussion before the final selection is done.
The declaration of the final result is expected in the last week of March, as per the SBI recuitment brochure.