Earlier, the vacancies were notified and applications were invited in December and January.
SBI has notified a total of 16 vacancies for the post of SCO Engineer (Fire).
Age limit: 40 years.
Educational qualification: i) BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur -OR- ii) B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering)/ B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering)/ B.Sc. (Fire) -OR- iii) Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) -OR- iv) Should have completed Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
The online application fee is Rs 750 for General, EWS and OBC candidates and nil for SC/ ST candidates.
Steps to apply for SBI SCO Engineer (Fire) vacancy
- Visit SBI career page at sbi.co.in/careers
- Go to ‘Join SBI’ — ‘Current Openings’
- Click on the apply online link for the Engineer-Fire post
- Proceed with new registration and register on the portal
- Fill application form, upload documents
- Pay fee and submit application form
- Download form and take a printout
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interviews. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, which will carry 100 marks. SBI will prepare the merit list for selection in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.