A look at the top news right now.
1. Controversial arms dealer bought a benami mansion in London for Robert Vadra? Finance Ministry is looking into an investigative report that links Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law to a proxy-owned property in the British capital.
2. Mumbai Police asks Facebook, YouTube to block Tanmay Bhat's video mocking Sachin Tendulkar and Lata Mangeshkar: Actors, including Anupam Kher, Celina Jaitley and Riteish Deshmukh, have criticised the comedian for his act.
3. Amul dairy's managing director reportedly received threat calls from Ravi Pujari's gang: Police said the caller asked RS Sodhi to pay Rs 25 crore, or 'face consequences'.
4. Canada-based Khalistan terror group is planning attacks in Punjab, says All-India Anti-Terrorist Front: The front said an extremist group is plotting terrorist activities and Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence is funding them.
5. An Ola Cabs driver was allegedly beaten up by African nationals in Delhi: The driver was allegedly thrashed after he refused to take more than four passengers in his car.
6. Satya Nadella wants Microsoft to be the platform on which India can reach new heights: The Indian-American said the US behemoth seeks to empower every individual on the planet.
7. India does not want to import and sell refurbished iPhones, says Nirmala Sitharaman: The commerce minister said her ministry supports a waiver of the 30% local sourcing rule for high-end products in the country.
8. At least six people dead in Uttarakhand cloudbursts, six districts put on alert: Several pilgrims on Char Dham Yatra are still believed to be stranded in the hilly state.
9. Former dictator of Chad, convicted of summary execution, torture and rape, sentenced to life in prison: Hissène Habré is the first African former head of state to be found guilty in the country.
10. Kidnapped international footballer Alan Pulido freed: The 25-year-old striker, who was taken from Ciudad Victoria on Saturday, was rescued from North-East Mexico.