The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies at the official website mppsc.nic.in till August 15.
Age: 21-40 years as of January 1, 2022
Educational qualification: A degree in public health management or hospital management.
The applicants will be shortlisted by MPPSC on the basis of the online examination followed by the interview round. More details are in the notification.
The candidates from other states and general category are required to pay an application fee of Rs 1000 whereas SC/ST/OBC/PwD will have to pay Rs 500.
Candidates are advised to read the recruitment notification in detail for more information.
Steps to apply for MPPSC Asst Manager post:
- Visit MPPSC website mppsc.nic.in
- Go to ‘Apply Online’ section and click on ‘Online Application Form-Assistant Manager Examination 2021’
- Click on the Apply button under the post, read the instructions carefully and proceed to fill the form
- Select the post, fill the form, upload documents and submit
- Pay the application fee
- Download a copy of the form and take a printout for future reference.
Disclaimer: The story has been updated to rectify an error.