Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has notified the reopening of the registration link for recruitment to the post of Assistant Fire Officer and Fireman. Interested and eligible candidates will now be able to apply on the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in from October 7 onwards.
The last date to apply for the vacancies is October 16. Earlier, the application process was conclude on September 16. The RSMSSB Fireman/AFO examination is tentatively scheduled to be conducted in December 2021.
As per the revised notification, the recruitment exam will consist a total of 220 marks, of which the written exam will consist 70 marks and the Physical and Experimental exam will consist 150 marks. The applicants from unreserved category and reserved category are required to score 33% and 28%, respectively to appear for the physical and experimental test. More details in the notification.
The RSMSSB recruitment drive is being conducted to fill a total of 629 vacancies, of which 29 vacancies are for the post of Assistant Fire Officer and 600 for Fireman posts.
Steps to apply for AFO/Fireman vacancies
- Visit the Rajasthan SSO official website
- Click on the ‘Registration’ button if not already registered and go through the process
- Once registered or if the candidate already having a log-in ID, enter the ID and submit
- Access the application process for AFO/ Fireman recruitment and submit the application
- Take a print of the application form for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.