The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has declared the final result of the Security Guard recruitment exam 2021. RBI has released the roll numbers of finally selected candidates in its various offices across the country. Candidates can check the merit list at the official website opportunities.rbi.org.in.
The list of finally selected candidates has been prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Online Test, Physical Test and Document Verification.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill a total of 241 vacancies of Security Guards to be allocated in various offices of the bank.
Steps to check RBI Security Guard final result:
- Visit the official website opportunities.rbi.org.in
- Click on “Results” under “Current Vacancies” tab
- Click on the result for the relevant office
- Open the ‘Roll Numbers of Finally Selected Candidates’ tab
- The RBI Security Guard final result will appear on screen
- Check using roll number.