Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has commenced the online application process for the post of Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) Mains Examination 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the posts at the official website upsssc.gov.in till August 24.
Age: 21-40 years as on July 1, 2022.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts with Sociology OR Social Work OR Home Science OR Nutrition and Child Development as one of the subject and must have qualified UPSSSC PET 2021.
UPSSSC will shortlist 15X candidates of the total vacancies for the UP Mukhya Sevika Mains Exam 2022. The exam date will be announced later.
The application fee is Rs 25 for all categories.
Steps to apply for UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website upsssc.gov.in
- Go to Candidates Registration and click on apply button for Advt 05-Exam/2022
- Apply for the post, fill up the application form
- Upload documents, pay the fee and submit
- Download and take a printout.