Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released the result of the written exam for the post of Peon. Eligible candidates can download their results from the official website psc.cg.gov.in.
A total of 467 candidates have been shortlisted for the Phase 2 examination scheduled to be held on May 25, 2023. The CGPSC Peon exam 2022 was conducted on September 25 (Sunday).
The CGPSC recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 91 Peon vacancies.
Steps to download Peon result
- Visit the official website psc.cg.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the Peon result link
- The result will appear on the screen
- Check and download the result
- Take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.