The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the admit card for the post of Panchayat Secretary, Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department. Eligible candidates can download their hall tickets from the official website jkssb.nic.in.
In case of any difficulty in downloading/issues related to Admit Card, candidate(s) may contact the JKSSB Help-Desk at 0191-2461335 (Jammu)/0194-2435089 (Srinagar) or write to JKSSB at firstname.lastname@example.org. Help-Desk will be activate from 04.12.2023 to 10.12.2023 during office hours only,” reads the notification.
Steps to download Panchayat Secretary admit card 2022
- Visit the official website jkssb.nic.in
- On the homepage, go to the DOWNLOAD ADMITCARD—Panchayat Secretary
- Key in your login details and submit
- Check and download the admit card
- Take a printout for future reference
The selection for the post shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in written examination (objective type MCQ) only.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.