Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the 2019 notification for the Combined State Engineering Services recruitment drive on December 30th, 2019. The notification can be accessed and one can apply for the same at the official website, uppsc.up.nic.in.
The UPPSC will conduct the Engineering Service exam to fill 692 vacancies under general recruitment from various engineering fields for various departments of the state. Apart from that, a special recruitment drive will be conducted for 20 vacancies as part of this exam. The detailed breakdown of the vacancies and departments is available on the notification.
The application process has begun and the last day to pay the fees online is January 27th, 2020. After paying the fees, the application process can be completed and that needs to be submitted on or before January 30th, 2020.
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2019. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided for candidates from reserved categories according to the norms. The qualification and experience details vary from post to post and details of that can be accessed in the notification.
How to apply for 2019 UPPSC Combined Engineering Service recruitment:
- Visit the UPPSC official website.
- The advertisement for the same is prominently placed on the home page. Click on the link to apply online under the advertisement.
- Go through the User Instruction and Advertisement thoroughly and click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Go through the three-step process, which involves registration, payment of application fees, and fulfilling the application process and submitting.
- Take a print out of the submitted application for future reference.