Bihar CSBC Fireman recruitment application form released, apply for 2380 vacancies at link here
Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has activated the link to the online application for recruitment to 2380 Fireman posts at csbc.bih.nic.in.
The Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has activated the link to the online application for recruitment to 2380 Fireman posts on its official website. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the vacancies at CSBC official website csbc.bih.nic.in.
The application process will conclude on March 25. The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill a total of 2,380 vacancies, of which, 893 vacancies are for females and 1,487 vacancies are for male candidates, read the released notification.
Here’s the direct link to Bihar CSBC Fireman recruitment 2021 notification.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than the age of 18 years and not more than the age of 25 years as on August 1, 2020. Upper age relaxation applicable for candidates falling under the reserved category.
Educational Qualification: The applicants must have passed Class 12 from any recognised board/ institution or have an equivalent qualification.
- For Male Candidates:Height: The candidates must be 165 cms in height. Relaxation to candidates falling under the reserved categoryChest: 81-86 cms
- For Female Candidates:Height: The candidates must be 155 cms in height. Weight: The candidates must not be less than 48 kg.
The selection process will involve a preliminary written exam conducted by CSBC followed by a physical measurement and efficiency test for candidates who clear the written exam. The written exam will consist of 100 marks and 100 MCQ questions. The final merit list will be prepared based on the performance on the written exam and PET/PST.
Steps to apply for Bihar CSBC Fireman recruitment 2021:
- Visit CSBC website at csbc.bih.nic.in
- Click on link ‘Online Application for the post of Fireman’
- Register using personal and contact details
- Using credentials, login to fill application form
- Upload documents, pay fees and submit form
- Download form and take a printout.