Odisha Public Service Examination (OPSC) has begun accepting online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Scientific Officer (Group-B) at the State Forensic Science Service Organisation under the Home Department.
The link for registration and payment of the application fee will be available till April 5 on the OPSC website opsc.gov.in. However, the deadline for submission of the registered online application form is April 6.
OPSC has notified a total of 22 vacancies for the said post.
An application fee of Rs 400 is applicable. Candidates are advised to download the recruitment notification from the OPSC website and read the details carefully.
Age: The minimum and maximum age limits are 21 and 32 respectively as of January 2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for specified reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: An applicant must possess a Master’s degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
Mode of selection
OPSC will select candidates based on a Career Marking (100 marks) and Interview (50 marks).
Steps to apply for OPSC Scientific Officer recruitment 2021:
- Visit OPSC official website opsc.gov.in
- Click on ‘Apply online’ button on the homepage
- Register yourself through the ‘New User’ tab for Scientific Officer
- Read the instructions carefully, fill the form and generate ‘Permanent Public Service Account No. (PPSAN)‘
- On completion of registration, login at the OPSC portal using credentials and proceed to fill the exam form
- Fill form, upload documents, pay the fee and submit
- Download a copy of the application form and take printout.