The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has re-opened online registrations for Chartered Accountants Examinations, May 2021 amid the coronavirus crisis from today. Earlier, the ICAI CA Intermediate, Final May 2021 exams were deferred due to rising Covid-19 cases. Interested candidates can apply online on its official portal icaiexam.icai.org. Applications will be accepted until May 6.
The application fee for CA Intermediate is Rs 1500 while that for CA Final is Rs 1800 for Indian citizens.
Steps to register for ICAI CA May 2021 exams:
- Visit the official website icai.org
- On the homepage, click on Examination
- Click on the Register/ Login hyperlink and register
- Login and proceed with the application
- Pay the applicable fee and submit
- Download and take a printout for future reference
Candidates of Intermediate and Final examinations will be allowed to opt for English / Hindi medium for answering papers, however, the medium of examinations will be only English in respect of post-qualification course–Insurance and Risk Management (IRM) technical examination and International Taxation – Assessment Test (INTT – AT).